Honeywell M7685A1025 Modutrol IV Motors
Modutrol IV Motors are spring return and non-spring return motors used to control dampers and valves. The motors accept a current or voltage signal from an electronic controller to position a damper or valve at any point between open and closed.
• Replaces M734H,J,; M744S,T,Y; and M745L,S,T,Y Motors.
• M7164, M7261, M7284, and M7294 are non-spring return motors; M7282, M7285, M7286 and M7685 are spring return motors.
• Integral spring return returns motor to normal position when power is interrupted.
• Integral junction box provides NEMA 3 weather protection.
• Motor and circuitry operate from 24 Vac. Models available with factory installed transformer, or a field added internal transformer.
• Quick-connect terminals are standard—screw terminal adapter is available.
• Adapter bracket for matching shaft height of older motors is available.
• Most motors have field adjustable stroke (90° to 160°).
• Die-cast aluminum housing.
• Integral auxiliary switches are available factory mounted, or can be field added.
• Nominal timing standard of 30 seconds (90° stroke), and 60 seconds (160° stroke). Other timings available.
• Spring return motors can operate valve linkages from power end or auxiliary end shafts for normally closed or normally open valve applications.
• All models have dual shafts (slotted and tapped on both ends).
• All models have auxiliary switch cams.
• Fixed torque throughout the entire voltage range.
• Motors are designed for either normally open or normally closed valves and dampers.
• Models available with adjustable start (zero) and span.
• Models available with 4 to 20 mA input signal.
• Models available with 2 to 10 Vdc input signal.
|Dimensions||6 7/16 in. high x 5 1/2 in. wide x 8 3/4 in. deep|
|Frequency||50 Hz, 60 Hz|
|Power Consumption Driving||20 VA|
|Temperature Range||-40 to +60 C (-40 F to +150F)|