*Note: ALL *Option fields must be selected
Designed with the latest innovations in recording technology, enclosures and functionality, the MRC 5000 is slim, trim and simple. The MRC 5000 is a digital circle chart recorder capable of measuring, recording and controlling up to two process variables from a variety of inputs. Finding a place to install this recorder is easy, with its compact panel depth and short protrusion from the front panel. The mode switch, located next to the display, provides two functions. When in the PROG/ CAL/TEST position, it provides access to program parameters, calibration facilities and test functions. Hardware options are matrix selectable and are shipped with default settings. The MRC 5000 directly connects to either thermocouple, RTD, mVDC, VDC, or mADC inputs. Changes in input type are easily accomplished in the field through programming. This instrument has a universal power supply, 90-264VAC line voltage at 50-60Hz.
Ideal for basic digital recording applications with shallow depth panel requirements:
- Process Validation
- Trend Analysis
- Regulatory Compliance
- Product Safety
- pH Level
Oven, chamber, furnaces, heat treating, food processing, harsh water environments
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy and simple in every aspect of operation; programming, testing and calibration.
- Standard easy read display saves setup time, ensures proper configuration and allows for field calibration
- Completely assembled slim/trim design - no assembly required - reduces your panel depth and saves you money
- Wide range of power operation
- More standard input selections, time rotations and optional features
- Value priced basic recording